Welcome to FiveGreenLizards.com where I will be talking about all kinds of things relating to the journey of our family of five, making money online, while we live in Arizona.
This website is going to be my sounding board to talk about a lot of different topics, but mainly it will about what we are doing to make money online. Are we making a full time living from our online incomes?
Not yet! But that is our long term goal! Right now, as I start to write this blog, we are making about $2500 from our online sources. When I started writing this blog I was making about $2500 from my online income sources. Fast forward to early 2013 and I am now making between $4000 – $6000 per month.
Primarily, the website will be written by me, Kim, work at home mother of three kids. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Education, a Master’s Degree in Fitness & Wellness Management, but have been a stay home mom for most of the last decade since we moved to Arizona from Nebraska. Prior to that I was a Program Director at a YMCA, and prior to that I worked in the Athletic Department of a university, which is where I met my husband. Before that I coached women’s basketball at the collegiate level while getting my Master’s Degree, and am a former college basketball player myself (that’s why my avatar is palming a basketball!)
Currently I am working online doing a variety of things. My main sources of income include
- Zazzle – Zazzle is a print on demand company that allows individual designers to upload designs onto thousands of products. When the product sells, Zazzle manufacturers the product and ships it to the customer. I designing graphics for iPhone cases, laptop sleeves, stickers, invitations, wall clocks, and more. When the product sells, Zazzle makes the product and handles all customer service with the customer and payments. I earn a royalty and they send me my royalty earnings once a month. It’s extremely hands off. Once I make a design or photograph and upload it to the products, I am done. It has become my main source of income since 2013. What I like most about it is that, unlike a brick and mortar retail store, I can have thousands of products for sale, but I don’t have to employ people to run my store. Zazzle’s employees handle EVERYTHING about fulfilling the customer’s orders. All I do is create the design and post the product for sale online. Zazzle handles the rest. It harnesses the power of the internet allowing me to make sales over and over again, but not having to do any additional work beyond creating the design and posting it for sale.
- Residual Passive Income from Cash Back Websites
- Small Business Marketing and Website Management for my family’s local business
- Affiliate Marketing through Amazon Associates Program, Zazzle, ShareaSale and other affiliate marketing networks. I use Weebly to create simple websites with affiliate products on them. I use Jaaxy to choose popular keywords and determine what my titles of pages and my tags should be, so that I get the most traffic from Google.
- Writing for revenue sharing websites like Hubpages, Wizzley, Best-Reviewer, and a few other places.