I realize this report is a bit late, but I’ve been busy over the last few weeks moving from one house to another. I am documenting these earnings here on my website to both keep myself accountable to my goals, but also to inspire others who are striving to make money online from home.
I got inspired to post income reports by reading income reports posted by others. One of my favorite blogs to read is Pat Flynn’s Smart Passive Income blog where he posts his CRAZY online income each month. He makes a ton of money, but I am reminded that he started somewhere small too, and he only got to the point of making that much money online from hard work and dedicated effort. You can read the Smart Passive Income June 2012 earnings report here.
My June 2012 Online Income Report
These numbers are what I actually was PAID in June. They reflect the earnings from sales that occured 60-90 days prior to them being paid out to me in June. Each affiliate and income source pays out on a different schedule. I am just reporting the income I actually received as payment this month.
- Squidoo: $1273.40 (128 lenses made money – does NOT include my son’s account)
- Local Small Business Marketing Services: $929.50
- Amazon Associates: $261.76 (from my OWN links on Squidoo lenses, NOT the Squidoo modules)
- Zazzle, AllPosters, Art.com: $121.58 (from my own links on Squidoo lenses)
- Mr Rebates: $171.73 (mostly recurring income, 420 visitors to niche site)
- Google Adsense: $109.25 (2030 unique visitors to niche sites)
- Jaaxy: $72 (2030 unique visitors to niche sites – plus Squidoo lenses)
- Commission Junction: 63.87 (from my own links on Squidoo lenses)
- Clickbank: $21.28 (from links on Squidoo lenses)
- Viglink: $16.60 (2030 unique visitors to niche sites)
TOTAL Income Received in June 2012: $3,040.97