I just wanted to do an updated post about how my first full calendar month of Viglink did. I started using Viglink on some of my blogs and websites at the end of April. So May is the first full month of earnings. This is just what I have earned. I have not yet received payment for these earnings, so that is why they were not included in the post about my May income. I was only reporting income that I had actually received payment for. The earnings on those may have been from 60-90 prior to receiving the payment.
If you are reading this and don’t know what Viglink is, you can read all about it on a post I wrote here
Here’s a screenshot of my dashboard showing my daily earnings for May. You can see that the total for the entire month of May was $159. Pretty good for my first full month. I am very happy so far with how Viglink has increased my earnings.